HDPE PIPES FOR SEWERAGE
Backed by rich industry experience and knowledge, we are engaged in providing a superior range of industrial HDPE Pipes, which is widely used for swerage. It has been tested and proven effective for underground, above ground, surface, under water as well as floating pipe applications. Our offered pipes have the lowest repair frequency per kilometer of pipe per year compared with all other pipe materials used for urban water and gas distribution. These durable HDPE swerage pipes are known for their features like long service, trouble-free installation, flexibility, resistance to corrosion and chemicals.
We manufactures HDPE Pipes & Coils by High Density Polyethylene polymers in all three grades i.e. PE-63, PE-80 & PE-100 conforming to IS: 14333-1996 with latest amendments
• Size Range from 63 mm to 500 mm OD
• Nominal Pressure from PN-2.5 to PN-16
• PE Grades . PE-63, PE-80 & PE-100
|63mm to 75mm
|100m, 200m & 300m coils
|90mm to 110mm
|100m coils & Straight length of 6m & 12m
|125mm to 315mm
|In straight length of 6m & 12m
• Excellent Slow Crack Growth Resistance properties
• Superior hydrostatic strength and durability for long life
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Lightweight and highly flexible for faster, easier installations
. Outstanding flexibility and crush resistance
• Fusion welded jointing provides leak-free monolithic pipe systems
• Does not support microbial growth, eliminating tuberculation - inner wall scale Build- Up, flow properties remain strong for Life of pipe
• Non-corroding, unlike metallic pipes
• Resistance to electrolyte corrosion
• Will not rust or rot.
• Welded joints speedup installation trench widths reduced which leads to saving in the cost of excavation and back filling.
• Resistance to chemicals - Exceptional resistance to all external & internal corrosion.
HDPE Pipes conforming to IS:14333-1996 (Table PE-63, PE-80 & PE-100)
- Sewer collection networks
- Industrial Effluent Disposal
- Reclaimed Water
- Rehabilitation of existing sewers
Wall thickness of pipes (PE-63) for pressure rating of IS : 14333-1996 with latest amendments
Wall thickness of pipes (PE-80) for pressure rating of IS : 14333-1996 with latest amendments
Wall thickness of pipes (PE-100) for pressure rating of IS : 14333-1996 with latest amendments